Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Day The Lives Of Americans Was Hijack By Their Own Government & Why A Revolution Of The People Is Needed.




By The Wanderer

The official 9/11 commissions report is as followed.


Nineteen Hijackers, directed by Osama Bin Laden, took over four commercial jets with box cutters and, while evading the Air Defense System (NORAD), hit 75% of their targets. In turn, W. Trade Towers 1, 2 & 7 collapsed due to structural failure through fire in a “pancake” fashion, while the plane that hit the Pentagon vaporized upon impact, as did the plane that crashed in Shanksville. The 9/11 Commission found that there were no warnings for this act of Terrorism, while multiple government failures prevented adequate defense.

Now tell me how in hell is this possible? Are we, the American people suppose to believe in this appointing time that our highly trained technically advanced armed forces were unable of defending our country? if that is the case, the so called leaders of our country should have paid the ultimate price for their mistakes. I for one do not believe this bogus explanation given to us by our own Government. To question the official explanation has been UN-American by the elite suit wearer's within our government, Democrats & Republicans alike. With the exception of a few such as Ron Paul and Ralph Nader.

The voices of opposition against the government explanation has been swept under the rug of secrecy, those who speak or comment against it are given titles such as idiots, fools, conspiracy nuts, dumb asses, UN-patriotic, outcast, sensationalist and even terrorist. For along time after 9/11 I was angry at the men who I thought were responsible for it. Which is Osama Bin Laden & AlQaeda. It has taken me many years to configure the truth, but when I did, it reminded me how I felt after 9/11. These feelings was then transferred over the unknown faces of the elitist who conceived of their horrible plan.

Although 9/11 did bring this nation together on false pretense due to our Government. It shows that people will cling together when there is extreme sadness. It is a shame that we as people have no real power when it comes to decisions that will affect us all. That is why I choose to express my opinion about the will full tragedy of 911. Since Pearl Harbor this nation has never been connected through a single event as powerful as 911. A new dawn will rise upon our children, and this dawn will bring with it the tyranny and oppression the founding fathers and their fathers fought to keep off the shores of America.

I cannot help but wonder what the founding fathers would think of America if they saw what was going on in this country today. I think they would be angry and ashamed of the so called leaders of our time neglecting their responsibilities to cast down the oppressors who have put forth an elitist agenda that will eventually negate the existence of our constitution, along with the bill of rights. Until we have become nothing more than control sheeps waiting to be slaughtered. For years now I have felt and internal quickening. Something inside me is pulling my soul in thousands of different directions.

I have never seen more hatred and fair in the eyes of people in these past years than in my entire life. Even in my own self I have notice a shift in the way I think and act around others. For me to assume that I am paranoid would be the "easy way out" to explain why I felt the way I do. Hopefully in my next few posting I will convey the truth, not only about 9/11 but as to why it is important that a revolution within the America is needed. I truly wish for peace, love, prosperity and long life for every man woman and child in this world.

When future generations read their history books I would not want to be seen as the generations that failed to preserve life, liberty & justice. The phrase "pursuit of happiness" has already been a sign to me that says, even though our lives are not perfect we should never give up on ourselves or our children and to ensure that freedom and love for each other will defeat slavery. Peace will always overcome wars and that we have the right to engage the Government when it fails to provide honest, caring and loyal devotion to our way of live.

A government is the most dangerous threat to man's rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
By Ayn Rand

No comments: